TAX YEAR 2013
Tax time will be arriving quickly, and this is a good time to begin thinking about your tax issues. We will be advising you of tax changes as they occur in our blog series. Following are some things to think about in the next few weeks:
- If you are inclined to think of tax preparation as an isolated, once a year ordeal, you may not achieve the best tax outcome.
- Think about a preliminary tax consultation with your tax service now. It could save you a lot of money, and eliminate potential costly surprises.
- Following is a list of life and/or financial changes that may impact your tax situation. If you have experienced or will experience any of these events, please call us at CPA Accounting and Tax Solutions for a free consultation:
- Divorce or legal separation
- Death of your spouse
- Job change
- IRA withdrawal
- 401K withdrawal or closure
- Starting a business
- Ending a business
- Sold your home
- Sold real estate
- Received an inheritance
- Received any IRS correspondence on any issue
As we have pointed out on our web site WWW.CPAACCTAX.COM many times, please DO NOT respond to IRS correspondence on your own. If you do receive any correspondence, call during business hours at 239.596.6050, or on the weekends at 239.898.9406.
Enjoy the upcoming holidays. We at CPA Accounting and Tax Solutions wish you a wonderful, happy, and prosperous Holiday Season.
Do take a moment to think about your tax strategy, and contact us for a free and fast review.